What can I do if I have technical problems?
- If you have any technical problems, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
How do I know if I have successfully registered for the Course/Congress?
- You will receive a mail confirming your registration
How do I connect to the webinar on the day of the Congress/Course?
- 24 hours before the beginning of the Course/Congress you will receive a mail with the “Zoom” link to click to access the webinar.
- You will receive another mail with the “Zoom” link one hour before the webinar begins.
When will the certificate of participation be available??
- All Participants will receive the certificate of participation when the Event ends.
You can collect your certificate of attendance at the end of the Congress directly at the Congress Centre
You can download it by the end of the Congress at www.nadirex.org
When can I start the ECM questionnaire?
- You can start filling out the ECM (Educazione Continua in Medicina) questionnaire when the event has ended.
- The deadline for completing the questionnaire is 11.59 p.m. of July 9th , 2022; after this you will no longer be able to access the questionnaire and receive the ECM credits
When will the ECM certificate be available?
The ECM (Educazione Continua in Medicina) certificate will be sent by e-mail within 90 days after the event has ended, subject to the following conditions:
- At least 75% of the answers on the ECM Questionnaire must be correct. Attention: only 5 attempts are allowed.
- You must have participated in at least 90% of the webinar.
Where do I find the video of the event?
The video of the entire event will go online 3 hours after the event ends.
- Go to https://www.nadirex.dnaconnect.sm
- Click “enter the course” under the event.
- Click the “webinar video” section.